Saturday, August 07, 2010

Total Knee Replacement

On Thursday, my mum has a total knee replacement done in Scarborough Grace Hospital in Toronto. She is now recovering from the operation. Right now she is in deep pain and was in ICU for a day due to chest pains. She has ulcers in her gullet and acid reflux keeps giving her heartburns.

My youngest sister is there to keep mum company and comfort her. She is quite stressed up as she is watching helplessly many times while mum is in severe pain. My baby sister is great and fulfill her responsibilities as a daughter.

I hope and pray my mum will recover quickly.

2 comments:

boh tong said...

Pray your mom will recover speedily BL..sorry to hear that.

BookLover said...

Thanks, BT. I was just at your site and you are in mine. What a coincident! I left you a comment on you being an author.