Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Positive Mood

I am in a postive mood these days. My boys are working seriously on their school work. B1 is loaded with lots of school work to prepare for A level. B2 is getting into the scheme of things and putting in some serious work on his homework. B3 is doing more assignments and getting more independent in getting his work done.

As a Singaporean parent, I am totally obsessed by my boys focus on their school work and exams results. And stressed by their lack of interest. Recently, nagging is no longer necessary. Periodic reminders are still required. It is a huge positive change.

Whatever their exams results are, I am happy to see their work ethics. Their work ethics, drive and motivation are in the right direction. So I am pretty confident my boys will grow up to be fine gentlemen.

What else can a father wish for?

No comments: