Sunday, August 29, 2010

Glowing

This morning B1 has extra tuition in downtown. So we went to Takashimaya to kill time and wait for him. B3 has to do his homework in KFC. After reading the papers, I wander about in the mall. The next thing I noticed is a woman waving vigorously at me and striding toward me at a rapid pace and smiling broadly. It took me a split second before my brain's recognition circuits kick in. My baby sister who landed Singapore yesterday evening at 6pm. She should be having jetlag as she had lived in Toronto for 4 weeks.

My baby sister was very happy to chance meeting me and my family. She radiates positive glow and high spirits. I got more updates on mum's recovery after her knee surgery. I am happy to report mum is making good progress. I am also happy to see my sister glowing healthily after living in Canada for a few weeks.

No comments: