Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Update on the Park Connector

The project sign was always there. I thought I know the new park connector as I cycled through it. Yesterday I met a jogger who told me there will be a bridge from the field between Seletar Spring and Pei Hwa Secondary School to go across the canal. I look at him with a puzzled look and he told me it is in the project board.

So today I took a good look. Yes, there will be a bridge and the park connector go all the way to Pungol 16th Avenue. This mean I can cycle all the way to the beach. It will be a good and safe way to exercise. I hope the work can progress faster. It will be amazing.

I wonder if the value of my estate will go up. Anyway, it does not really matter as I will not be selling. Life will be a walk in the Park!

3 comments:

Iris J Grey said...

And dont forget to upload pics of it so we can see how it looks. :) X

boh tong said...

I am as excited as you too.

BookLover said...

Stephers, as requested I have taken some pics of the park connector that is being built.