Friday, July 23, 2010

Parent-Teacher Meeting

Anderson Junior College's Parent-Teacher's Meeting is this afternoon. I cycled to the school and security guards were very hospitable and volunteer to guard my bike for me. The cycling track along Ang Mo Kio Avenue is really good and it is part of PCN. Only problem is the exhaust fumes of all the vehicles make it very unhealthy to ride a bike. So I am glad not to do this on a regular basis. Cycling along low traffic route is the way to stay healthy.

Back to the PTM. The main hall is organised into many stations and each has two tables and 3 pairs of chairs for parents to queue to talk to the teachers. There is a map of all the stations and another document with all the classes and the responsible teacher for the subject. The student councillors from JC1 are there to help ushers the parents. Tea, coffee and light snacks are provided. The logistics is well organised and executed.

I spoke to all B1's teachers. They are quite pleased with his behaviour and performance. He is a model student according to his Chemistry teacher. His Physics teacher told me he is the top in class. I am very happy and proud!

No comments: