Sunday, July 04, 2010

Jet Lag and Weight Issues

One of the many travails of travelling to different time zones is jet lag. Although I slept late last night(close to midnight) I am up at 5am or 7am Sydney time. Even though it is just one week of waking up at 4:30am local time, my body still wake up early on what should be a lazy Sunday morning.

I live to eat and the food in Sydney is quite good. The Australians are good hosts. Even better, my Taiwanese collegeau is there on a three months assignment. She know the best food resturants around and bring up to great rib and chinese resturants. I had a good time but gain a kilo.

Now I have to work off the kilo gained. Weight - going up is easy, coming down is hard work. Food is like credit card - enjoy now and pay later.

I will do my exercise once I am done writing my blog.

No comments: