Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Can't Live Without My Computer

The computer is such an indispensable tool today. I forgot to bring my power supplies for my laptop. I check with the business center in the hotel. No luck. They have only LG laptop which used a different plug. I go to the mall and there is only small section for HP netbook (actually small is an understatement. puny would describe the display aptly). Then I go to the office and guess what. Today is an election day and office is closed. My poor customer has to work on a holiday because I am here and prepare for the meeting tomorrow.

Finally, I "borrowed" a power supplies from a desk and left a note. I hope the person do not get ticked off.

It is impossible to work without a computer today. I wonder what happened twenty years ago. I remember my first stop after checking into any hotel is to go to the business center to retrieve faxes and then send faxes. I seriously doubt anyone is sending faxes today. Sorry one exception hehehe...finance department!

No comments: