Thursday, May 06, 2010

Election Fever

Britain is going for election tomorrow and Philippines is electing their President on Monday. I hope everything go well and my trip to Manila will be uneventful. Politics can be unstable and violence do erupts.

As usual, I am looking forward to the food there. It is our reward for all the hard work my colleague and I will be putting in. Usually, we have Japanese lunch and Western dinner.

Fever just reminds me. The thermometer is rising. It is extremely warm during the day and the sun is strong, so strong that my sport shoes take only a few hours to dry instead of days after getting wet.

I wonder how much is due to global warming and how much due to the buildup in Singapore. Whatever the reason, we are lucky to have airconditioning everywhere we go.

No comments: