Friday, April 23, 2010

Weekend is Here

Today is just work and meeting. My day just ended. I am happy to start my weekend as at right now. So the TV is on, Alien Resurrection. Man! the advertisements are so many and taking a long time.

Tomorrow is a series of tuitions for my boys. We may have pizza at The Chalk, my memories of living in Canada.

I am wondering what else we can do in a city beside shopping, eating. In Canada, we can go to pick strawberry, cherry or apples when they are in season. We can go fishing and just simply drive around from city to city. We can go to Hamilton, Buffalo, Kingston, Hull by driving for a few hours. We could drive to Malaysia but it is not the same. The country is different and not as safe as in Canada.

I really appreciate the wide spaces, farms, long drive and the safe environment. Canada is a good country to live except for the taxes.

No comments: