Friday, March 12, 2010

Building a Windmill

B3, the baby of the family is Primary 3 or Grade 4 in Canada. He was pestering me to build the Windmill from a Tamiya kit I bought some time back. I love alternate energy and green lifestyle. The kit are just demonstration toy and is just proof of concept. I have been reluctant to build the windmill or some other kits I have in stock as I hope my boys will build them when the time is right or ripe. Ripe time is when they have science project in school.

To delay B3 request, I ask his mummy and explain to her about my view. However, mummy is supportive of B3 interest. So, I have to allow him to open the kit and help fix the windmill. Amazing, B3 did most of the assemly by himself. Look like he can follow the instructions and do fairly intricate assembly. I have to help in areas where strength or precision is required.

Right now he is in an euphoric mood and singing as he test out the model. I am very pleased to see him so happy.

No comments: