Saturday, February 27, 2010

Finished!

I finished the book Read for Your Life. It is an easy read and fun to have bits and pieces and quotations from other authors and famous personalities. Reading fast is recommended by this author and I followed his advice. The challenge is to read 500 books per year.

I will be continuing to read and improve my reading speed and learn as much as I can. Writing this blog is practicing my writing skills. I have a long way to go. However, I will keep working on reading and writing skills as this will keep me healthy and wise. Sometimes I may missed an entry or two. The reasons can be no access to blogs like China, or dead tired to write or even sometime simply forget to write. I have this habit to keep writing now. I am take a break now and then but please keep coming as there will be something new every day.

No comments: