Saturday, January 30, 2010

Thaipusam

The temple is busy all night with vehicles and people going to pray and show their devotion. The moon is in its glorious round smiley face. I like the landscape of hills and uneven terrains. It is very quiet early in the morning everywhere except for the Hindu temple.

Up at 5am, I am now feeling sleepy. Travelling is lonely. One must learn to make good use of the time i.e. read, sleep and watch TV or learn to meditate while waiting for the scheduled time before departing. It is good to be the CEO. Then flying a corporate jet mean I can go anywhere at any time and leave at any time. Well, since I am not a CEO, this jnst a pipe dream. I understand CEOs are lonely too. I find that hard to believe as they always travel with the entourage and local office leaders fawning over them. Maybe CEOs are just like friendless city folks who are surrounded by people and all are strangers and no real friends.

I am glad I have friends and family. So loneliness is just a temporary inconvenience of my job.

No comments: