Saturday, January 23, 2010

Soul Misalignment?

I was in "twilight zone" for some time before waking up. I have a blocked nose on one side. Twilight zone is half asleep and half awake. It is trying to sleep completely and unable to. Then trying to wake up and unable to. I am nursing a headache on my right side of my head all day. What a lousy day. I feel tired and lethargic and cannot focus on when I was supposed to be for tuition. It is also changing with 3 boys and 4 different tuitions.

Good to be back home and have a rest at the poolside and snatch a few minutes of nap. Maybe it is "soul alignment" as Lobsang Rampa puts it. According to Lobsang Rampa, author of The Third Eye, you will get a terrible headache when you have soul misalignment. No medicine will be able to cure this headache. The only way is to sleep it off. All our souls travel when we sleep and return before we can wake up. Dreams happen when we recall where our souls have travelled to when they were out-of-body. This is also known as Astral Travel.

No comments: