Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Yahoo is Down

I could not believe it when my son, B1 ask me if yahoo mail is working. I had an open browser with my yahoo mail. It is! I replied. Then I try to read my mail and lo behold an error message pop up instead of my mail. I had used Yahoo mail for many years now. This is the first major failure I have experience. I know Yahoo is not doing well financially or at least it is no Google. I do not know if it is a systemic failure or someone in Yahoo did not pay the bill.

I hope it is not some malicious virus or intentional email blast by someone to overload the system.

2 comments:

Wishcraft member said...

I have a Yahoo email too. This hasn't happened to me and I hope it won't. I hope everything works out. Please visit my singing groups blog at
wishcraft411.blogspot.com

boh tong said...

My Yahoo is ok what...hehehe