Sunday, December 27, 2009

Wrapping Up 2009

2009 is a year to remember. Business went on a roller coaster ride. It is also the first year I did not earn any incentive since I work in sales. On the personal and family side, it is going well. My boys did reasonably well in school. We had a 10 day holiday in Malacca. While our income has dropped dramatically, we also tighten our belts and spend a lot less.

We are thankful that we have a good life. We can still afford little luxuries like eating out, stationery, tuition and books. We have a nice roof over our heads. My mum came from Canada to visit, my neices are gainfully employed, my nephews did well in school, we are all healthy and well. We are indeed blessed.

We are welcoming 2010. The year will definitely be better. After all, the only way is up when you reach the bottom.

No comments: