Sunday, December 13, 2009

Walking Tour of Malacca

My family and I walked all the tourist spots of Melaka. It is actually not too big. I saw the Chicken Rice stall my team and I ate 6 months ago. I have vivid memory of this stall. In fact I was so sick after the meal. Everyone else was ok, so it is not likely to be the chicken rice stall as I was feeling sick before the meal. All I remember was feeling terrible and have to go back to the hotel and rest. Back in my room, I vomited and has a short nap and recovered.

However, this time, I managed to walk from start to finish the complete length of Jonker Street. Chicken rice balls is popular. However, I find the chicken quite tough previously. I have not tried the chicken rice yet. My boys prefer fast food rather than traditional local food. Tomorrow I will be going to KL for work. It will be an early start.

No comments: