Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hopes for 2010

Today end the year 2009 and usher 2010. The economy is improving and looks like 2010 will be a far better year than 2009. What is better? Better in terms of job prospects, business outlook and better pay for the employed.

Will it be better for the environment? Will there be more natural disasters like earthquakes or typhoons?

Air travel is a challenge with the recent attempted terror attack as security tighten. I pray that there are no more terror attacks as it become a real hassle for travellers. My job includes plenty of travel and tight security will make it more arduous.

I am not a Miss Universe contestant and a lot more realistic. So I will not wish for World Peace. I am hopeful. I hope more people become environmentally concious and start the 3R that is Reduce, Reuse and Recycle. I hope we use less energy and do less damage to Mother Earth. I hope business improve and happiness infect everyone I know. I hope my team members have great family life. I hope my team improve in our business performance and everyone makes more money than in 2009.

I hope my readers all "Fa Chai" i.e. prosper.

No comments: