Saturday, December 19, 2009

Chi Massage

My first time getting a chi massage. The masseur talks non-stop and makes a lot of outlandish claims. He says he can help people sufferring from stroke to walk, my surgical wound to heal better, facelifts and reduce weight.

He is very enthusiatic and I started to think how he can help my mum who is no longer mobile. Later he tried to help my son to clear his right nostril and no change. I was getting more and more skeptical as he cannot demonstrate his claims. He massage my wife and then say the massaged area is different. He demonstrated by pinching. However, I feel it is unscientific as one side has oil and cream whereas unmassage side is still dry.

Anyway, now I don't think I am going to send my mum for this massage as I am not sure it will work.

No comments: