Monday, November 16, 2009

Sore Feet and Blisters

My feet were killing me today. I put in the insert for arch support into my new shoes. It gave me good arch but crowd out the space for my foot. So my feet were sweating like a pig! They are hot and smelly and full of blisters due to the constant rubbing as I walk. I am glad to back in my room to rest my feet.

I had two Thai food meals today. It is really good and very reasonable in price. Too much msg and lard. I am feel thirsty after eating.

It is like homecoming to stay in the same hotel, Grand Sukhumvit. On the way in, there are lot of bars where farang(foreigners) patronise and their gorgeous Thai girlfriends.

I took the Skytrain to Siam Paragon and spent some time in Kinokuniya. There are some books different from Singapore store.

No comments: