Monday, November 30, 2009

Charger Lost

I have so many chargers that it is a hassle just looking for the right one. Tonight I spend almost an hour before giving looking for the gizmo to charge my battery for my r/c(radio control) helicopter. I bought it more than two years ago and I have not flown it to-date.

The good thing is I found the battery and charger for my hovercraft as well the charger for the mosquito helicopter(a toy rather than hobbyist). I have to dig out all these toys as my neighbour's son just has toy boat that can go underwater.

The toys nowaday is made in china also spell low cost. It is so reasonable in price with the performance. However, it does not have digital proportional control system which allow fine control for maneuvers. Under skilled hands, I have seen the cheap toy plane doing quite good flights. So with practice, one can get good with r/c plane with limited control system.

No comments: