Friday, August 21, 2009

Red Prius

My new car has arrived. It is a red Prius. This car is rated at 3.9l/100km. It is a fuel miser. Our family carbon footprint will be reduced and we are doing our bit to reduce global warming.

By the way, this is the first time I switch brand of my car. And also the first time I bought a car in Singapore. I always have Volvos for my company car in all the different companies I worked. It is BOC safety culture instilled in me where Volvo is the standard company car. Wish I transfer safety behaviour to riding bikes and roller blades.

I have switch allegiance from Safety to Environment...

2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

like dat u can get 25 kms for 1 litter? So fuel efficient meh?

BookLover said...

Have not really driven the car yet as I am grounded. Will write about it when I get more experience...