Monday, August 03, 2009

My Colleague was in an Accident!

My colleague, Michelle is a slender, hour shape lady. She was in Bangkok for meeting and on her way back, the taxi she was had an accident and the taxi turn turtle. She suffered bruises and whiplash. She is still in a state of shock as she talk to me even though the accident happened on Saturday.

She is back home in KL now. This is a terrible ordeal. The panel doctor from our company told her since she was discharged by the hospital in Thailand, she need not see them. It is terrible. Our company seems callous and heartless. An employee went to work and was met with an accident and injured. This is how you get treated.

I feel so sorry for her and she is in pain and shock and got told off. This make it seem like the company we work for treat employees as machine to be discard if there is maintenance required even though it is due to earning money for the company.

I hope my colleague heal and recover.

No comments: