Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hall of Memories

According to Lobsang Rampa, when a person dies on Earth, his soul will leave the physical body and be born in a different realm. Actually, heaven. Earth is a school and "hell". In the different realm, there will be spirit guides who will ease us into the new world just like a doctor and nurse who delivers babies to our world.

Once we acclimatise, we will be brought to the Hall of Memories. In the Hall of Memories, our life will be reviewed. After reviewing what and how we live our life in Earth, there will be counsellors to help us understand the lessons we have learned and assess whether we need to return to Earth for more lessons. Achieving great material wealth is not much credit. Helping other fellow earthlings and saving lives on Earth get the most credit.

Many a times I wonder and wonder. Have I done any thing to get ahead? Will I be "promoted" to the next level i.e. going from Secondary 4 to JC 1? Should I be so focus on day-to-day living rather than doing altruistic deeds? What lessons was I supposed to have before being born on Earth again? Will I have regrets in this life? How about reliving all my embarrassing moments?

For now, Hall of Memories is distant memory. Life goes on...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://branham.org/williambranham