Friday, June 05, 2009

Wonderful Roast Duck at Sunrise Resturant

Sunrise Resturant is not really a resturant. It is a coffee shop traditional style. It sells only roast duck and boiled lettuce. RM49 per duck. One of the best roast duck in town. We had two ducks for 8 of us. 7 women and I am the only man. We all have a strong and healthy appetite. The skin was smooth and crunchy. Herbal favour and meat is at the right juicy level.

I even brought one back home. It will be cold as I have save it in the fridge for tomorrow. Cold roasted duck still taste good, actually very good.

2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

Good sign since u have good appetite cos u must have recovered fully buddy.

BookLover said...

Yes, BT. My appetite is back and my weight is over again. So I have recovered except for my cough.