Friday, June 19, 2009

No Mood

Sorry for not blogging the last few days. I was sad to bury my new pet, the arowana and griefing for a few days. Even though it is just a few days, it is still a serious loss for me.

This is why my wife told me this is the peril of keeping pets. The emotional attachment and then distress over their deaths. The joy of watching and taking care of it is now gone. Buying things is different. I have bought binoculars and telescope just to observe stars and lost interest very quickly due to cloudy weather. The gadgets are still around and gathering dust. However, the arowana give a totally different experience. Just watching it graceful movement and catching small fishes to feed it is a joy. I really miss the arowana even though we have a relationship for about a week.

2 comments:

Janette Tang said...

Its one of the obligatory phase to go through for having pets.

I had a shock last CNY when my whole aquarium of gold fish(feng shui fish) died due to fuse tripped caused by thunder.

They end up being my mom's mnago tree fertiliser. Anyway, i'm sure you'll get over it in time. You're a strong man BL!!!

boh tong said...

Sorry to hear about ur pet BL..*sobs*