Friday, March 20, 2009

What would I do if I am 120 years old?

According to psychologists, we all have an inner sage. We do not need all the self-help books or philosophers or religious leaders or any sages. Our perspective change when we are old and about to die.

The question is what would I be doing if I am at 120 years old and can die any time?
First, I would not worry about making money or saving money.
I would spend more time with my family members and enjoy their company instead of debating or arguing over trivial matters.
I would eat my favorite food and read just for pleasure.
I would love to do scientific experiments and making inquiring into nature.
I will also teach others on what I learned in the life I had lived.
I will pray and thank God for blessing me with a good life.

No comments: