Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Starbucks

It is great to be at Starbucks where we can get free and fast surfing. My hotel internet is terrible and intermittent. Starbucks works well and is reliable. Thanks to Starbucks, I can sign in to update my blog.

Today is a long day with my colleagues discussing business and work issues. We now have an updated assessment of the situation and now can work on a plan to diversify and develop new business. We have a strong team and we will be able to pull through this patch. We just need to be resilient and ready to do different things and things differently.

I am very full now with fantastic Cantonese food for dinner. It is just talking and eating. How not to gain weight? I will die happy and fat...

No, I will exercise and keep myself fit once I reach home.

No comments: