Saturday, March 07, 2009

Cure for Insomia

My wife was waiting for me in Bishan 8 while I go to the washroom to relieve myself. She made herself useful by browsing the stalls. I could not find her when I was done and on the way to Popular to check if there is any good bargain. She insisted that I have to look at a gadget that caught her interest. It is an interesting gadget produced by a Japanese dentist. It is called a lip trainer. What this little gadget does is to help you strengthen your lip muscles. Once your lip muscle is strengthen are many benefits. Claims seems a little wild but hey why not try.

So I bought one to see if it works. It cost S$90. You can find out more by clicking here

1 comment:

Dr. Larry Deutsch said...

Insomnia Hypnosis offers you an easy, natural way to have a good night sleep. You may be using or have considered sleep medication to finally get some sleep. Unfortunately, the sleeping pills frequently prescribed by physicians can be more of a problem than a solution.