Monday, March 30, 2009

Adventurous Girl is Back

And she is asking me to share my dreams. For those who have read my blog profile before will know that I am a wanna-be entreprenuer.

It is better to be the head of the chicken than the backside of a bull... a Ceylonese proverb, says Sujit my friend from Sri Lanka. Many people dream of being the boss. Your truly, included. However, until now it is still a dream. I am always envious of fellow passengers who are entreprenuers or own their own business through family.

Somehow, I have not taken the plunge. Will I ever regret not building a business for my future generations? Can I be successful? Why am I making lots of money for a faceless corporation? These are questions I have asked before previously. You can search this blog for my previous entries. Just type "entreprenuer" in the box on top left hand corner and click "search blog".

So far, I have lots of questions and no answer...

No comments: