Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year Resolutions

I do not know what so important about resolutions and why people make them to break them. If you do not have resolutions or make any resolution, then there will be none to break. So why do people keep saying they will make a resolution to keep their resolution? This is tired cliche. Just like saying to a gorgeous looking girl "haven't I met you before?" in a bar.
I am not a believer in New Year Resolutions. "Just Do It" is the motto I have. Make resolution any time and just do it. Well, sort of. Except for weight which until now I have not conquered. I kind of think that I will finally face up to the fact I have to adopt Andrew Weill's philosophy. As long as you exercise and stay healthy, don't worry about weight. Andrew Weill is a well known Wellness author.

No comments: