Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Chiropractor - The Western Tieh Ta

My neck has been giving me problems since my holidays. I have stiff neck and it is really inconvenient. Turning my body to look left or right is comical to a bystander and it hurts my ego and cause real pains. Tieh Ta or the Chinese bone manipulations is the traditional way of fixing this problem.
Living in Canada expose me to the Western form of tieh ta or spine manipulation. Today I gone to my regular chiropractor for a followup visit from last Friday. He adjusted my spine and cervix. Once my cervix is balanced, I am on the road to recovery.
Chiropractic treatment can be expensive. Treatment usually requires a few sessions. In each session, spine will be adjusted so that it is balanced.
Modern day living with computer work and reading, our necks are put in a strained position for long time. In time, the body rebelled and muscles go into spasm. This is where we need experts to help us regain our balance and relieve our pains.

No comments: