Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Day Two in Shanghai

Temperature is high and humidity is at the level where I am sweating profusely. It is all day preparation for tomorrow's conference. Work is quite slow pace. I am not use this kind of pace. However, we do have a good team putting together a program to improve our business. Lunch is at Coffee Bean. I had the pasta with tomato sauce and herbs. It is terrible and poor value for money. Do not order this if you ever feel hungry. The cookie is passable. I would say cookie in Starbucks taste a lot better.
The best cookie is from a hotel chain in California, US. It is crusty outside and soft inside. You get a pair when you check in and I usually request for more. The trip to hairy crabs help me recall the name of the hotel. It is called Doubletree. Out-of-this world cookies!

No comments: