Monday, August 11, 2008

Lucky Me!

I arrived in KL today. So I thought I will check out Borders and see if there is a copy of 4 Hours Workweek. The computer indicates there is a copy in the store. However it is not in the shelf that it is supposed to be located. So the store assistant call another location. After almost an hour (of course I was spending the time productively by browsing all the other books) it confirmed that there is a copy in the Gardens i.e. MidValley Mall and will reserve for me. I have no idea if I will have time to get over as the next two days is meeting from morning till late at night. Anyway, reserving it I may have the chance to go over.
I go over the MPH and check it out. Amazingly, the store assistant who was typing the computer halfway stops and says there is only a copy in the store and walk over to the right shelf to get it. She must know this book well that she no longer need the computer to tell her if it is in the store or the location. I hope this book do not disappoint. The reviews of this book in Amazon.com is not flattering.

No comments: