Tuesday, May 20, 2008

So Seoul

Have an uneventful flight to Seoul and you do want an staid and unexciting flight every time. Temp is comfortable during the day at 18 celcius. Darned! I forgot to bring my windbreaker. So I will freeze tomorrow morning when I have to go out. Good thing is time outside will be short i.e. from hotel to the car.
The underground COEX mall is still the same. It is nicely sheltered from the weather. Lundi Bundi is still there and the English books is limited but interesting as there are a lot of different books that Kino or Borders carry. There are lots of Classics. I believe the range is the widest I have seen. Classics are cheap and good read. For English as 2nd language readers, it is an excellent way to learn English.
Wandering about, I notices there are lots of courting couples and females shopping together. Korean men are not mall crawlers. They stride with a clear purpose. I also notice many Korean women are pear shaped. Their short height accentuate the feature of short and stocky. There are many attractive women to feast your eyes on.
Handbags on displays are high quality and designs look unique and interesting. Many useless trinkets which seems to attract female shoppers.

No comments: