Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Seoul Con't

I have pictures now. I just forgot to bring the cables to connect to my computer and cannot published the pictures of my food and the bookstore now. I will do so when I return on Friday. Like you say a picture is worth a thousand words, Janette.
Wandering back to the bookstore, Bandi Luni, I find interesting that while the English books section was small compared to those in other countries, there are lots of book I do not usually see. For example, Pearl S Buck has two other books to complete the Pulitzer prize award winner, The Good Earth. The second volume is Sons and final story The House Divided. It is only bookstore with all the books written by Alvin Toffler, The Future Shock, The Third Wave and Powershift as well as Revolutionary Wealth and one more title I cannot recall now. B L also carry a book authored by Jimmy Carter.
Lunch was late at 3pm. I did not feel hungry even though I skipped breakfast. The meeting was intense but ends well. Dinner was simple mixed tonkatsu platter (picture to come).
Walking about, I notice Korean women seems a little short. The tall, slim with small waist and small hip is few and far in-between. Short and pear shape may be genetic...

No comments: