Thursday, May 15, 2008

Jom Bali

Dinner at the Jom Bali coffee shop which is the equivalent of Killiney Road Kopitiam. I had nasi lemak with beef rendang and it was excellent. The tea however was not so good this time. I wish I get a chance to taste the chicken hor fun. It looks so yummy. The chilli is very spicy in Malaysia food. My tongue was burned by the time I finished eating. My weight may have gone up this time as I ate loads during the day.
It is good to get a chance to interact and understand the new team members better. Our new girls are quite a babe. It is sad that one decided to leave us as she did not like the job and is stressed by the workload and lack of proper orientation and induction into her responsibilities.
Even though she has made up her mind to leave, I am still retaining the hope she change her mind. I wish her all the best for her future career. I know she will do well and we learn from our experience with her. Her departure clearly identify where our weakness and confirm our need to change and improve.
Thanks to her, we are on the road to improving our teamwork.

No comments: