Monday, May 12, 2008

The Curve at Damansara

It has been quite some time since I was here. I stayed at Mid Valley Mall in my last few trips to KL. Coming back to the Curve is like coming home to a familar place. The MPH and Borders (bookshops as usual) are much smaller than Mid Valley stores. However, I loved the Jom Bali Coffee chain. Jom Bali, Old Town and Uncle Lim are like Killiney Road Kopitiam franchised stores. They serve traditional tea, coffee, toast, softboil eggs and self contained meals like nasi lemak, mee siam, mee rebus and Ipoh hor fun. The food quality do varies and the price are positioned below resturants and above hawker centers. I would not call them cheap and good however, these coffeeshop style chain offers greater value than Starbucks or Coffee Beans.

No comments: