Friday, April 18, 2008

Motorola V9 Phone

This is really cool. The phone is sleek and slim. The sound system is good and pictures from the still camera are quite good. My only complain is video quality is quite poor. I am a technology laggard and very reluctant to changing gadget (requiring me to learn everything again as functions and buttons are different).
I am now a convert to my new phone. I am enjoying the quality of the music. Best of all, the headphones and the speakers are loud enough for me to hear clearly. My old Samsung now is really a piece of crap by comparison. I finally changed because the headphones of the old phone broke down again preventing me from taking calls while driving.
Lesson learned. Changing phone is good. Especially since it is actually free with the renewal of the contract with the service provider. So go ahead and change to new phone and update to the latest technology every 21 months. The fun begins with a new phone.

No comments: