Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Sumptious Dinner

There are about 45 of us going for group dinner at the Thai resturant. The food was fabulous. We had assorted appertizers, pandan chicken, tom yum kung(hot & spicy soup), braised duck with cashew nuts, fish with coconut sauce(which I did not eat), and mixed stir-fried vegetables. Finishing up with mango sticky rice. Excellent food and excellent company. I observed the master at work. He is a white Australian and speaks Thai well. The waitress who served was absolutely gorgeous and attractive. My table companions keep praising her beauty. Handsome is 60 years old and he is so good at talking to the girl. He know the right way to praise her and get to know her well. He also asked her to give her contact to him at the end of the dinner. This is a real treat for me. Observing and learning from the master. I am learning his selling skills and not trying to pick up girls which is not my interest. Books are my interest!
It is good to interact with everyone in our big team. I enjoyed the company and sharing our experience.

No comments: