Monday, March 10, 2008

Evening with Friends

BT came with his beautiful wife were right on time. He brought along a gift, a bottle of wine. It looks really nice. Since he does not drink and I don't either, so the bottle was left unopen. We had plenty of good and animated conversation. After a quick tour of my place and I am very proud of my castle, we gather around the bbq to cook the food and chat. It is the old fashion way of getting to know each other. True, we learn about each other through blogging. The basic and most reliable method is still face-to-face contact. This is why even with teleconferencing, net conferencing, emails, telephone, blackberry, etc, etc, business travel is growing and growing. People still need to conduct business with direct personal contact. Anyway, I continue to bbq the food. We had prawns, chicken satay, green peppers, eggplant or brinjal, unagi, roast pork, and sotong. B3 was playing with his friends and pass by the bbq stove. He saw the satay and requested for it. His two friends heard and took my offer of satay. The best part is they came for more and request some sticks for other friends who were playing with them. Satay is a favorite for kids. BT and Mrs. BT tuck in my bbq food heartily. This is my best compliments. They like my food. I am very happy....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BL, my wife and I would like to thank you and your wife for that wonderful bbq. We thoroughly enjoyed the food as well as the conversation. Your house has that welcoming atmosphere and we love it (tho we can't afford it).
Luke

BookLover said...

We had a wonderful time with you!