Sunday, February 24, 2008

Words, Words don't come easy

Many have found my blog boring. It is run of mill about my life every day, routine, deary, factual and a complete lack of excitement. I merely state facts without adding colours to them. My writings would be black and white pictures with some shade of greys. I always get inspired by Sunday Times. We now have a stable of columnists who write about a broad range of topics, viewpoints and opinions. For example, I would write about looking for syntax or gammatical errors whereas Janadas Devan put it as "a train wreck of syntax errors". The metaphor conjured the picture of a super long sentence like a train that if wrecks, will be like the train disasters you see in the news. The other observation I have about my writings is they tend to be short and sharp. My fellow bloggers BT and SL entries contains 3 to 5 times the amount of words compared to mine articles.
I realise while blogging is a way to discipline myself to write, words don't come easy to me....

No comments: