Sunday, January 20, 2008

Story

Story telling is in vogue. Good stories bring traffic. My blog is boring stuff. Who would want to know about work, more work or family life? One day, a researcher may use my blog for getting insights to everyday life in the 21st century. Warren Buffett is a boring guy too in Wall Street. The difference between Warren Buffett and me is 40 billion US dollars. This makes him a celebrity. I have practised writing for about two years now. It is time for me to start writing toward selling rather than good writing. To read boring stuff is telling my readers to go away. However, I hope my future generations i.e. my boys and their progeny will use this blog to get a window into my perspective and life. Many entries included them. So they should be able to relate.

No comments: