Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Still Alive!

The lobsters we caught I mean. This time the survival of the lobsters are much better. One died after jumping about on the ground. According to B3, the lobster ran up the lily leaf and then to the ground. It jump about a few times and ants start eating it up. I think this is a tall story. This afternoon I caught him catching a lobster from the pond and putting it on the ground. I know the truth about the lobster jumping up the leaf and out of the pond.

I also think the pond filter I installed allow the lobsters to survive. Previously, the water in the pond were circulated but the waste from the fishes were not filtered. The lobsters turned red after being in the pond for a few hours and all died in a day or two. The smaller lobsters numbers were reduced as they were probably eaten up by the bigger fishes. I notices the lobsters come out of their hiding place to eat at night. During the day, they hid in the crevices between the rocks. At night, with a torch light, I can see them out in the open.

I am very happy to see the lobsters we caught in the reservoir surviving. This mean my pond has become a micro-ecology.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yawnnnnnn Zzzzzzzz

BookLover said...

Hey, thanks for the feedback! What can I do to stop your yawnnnn zzzZZZZ!

Anonymous said...

tell interesting stories other than about your work,family and self.