Friday, January 11, 2008

Fantastic Food at Hong Lim

Hong Lim has so many famous food stalls. The curry mee makes my saliva keep coming out of my mouth. My handkerchief was soaking wet in 10 mins! Hokkiens really know how to make prawn mee. The soup version was yummy because I can see how my wife was savouring every mouthful. MMmmm! It was the Lor Mee that won the day, errr I mean my stomach. I hunger for good Lor Mee and try this stall. It is delicious. The flavours are different from Tiong Bahru market. For $3 a bowl, it is value for money.

Good food at low low prices, Hong Lim! Hong Lim! Hong Lim!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BL i wld like to try the Lor mee and the Hokkien mee.Pls tell me the address of the place cos i am suaku la.
BT

Anonymous said...

Hiya, BT, Hong Lim has a wet market at ground floor with a row of cooked food and 2nd floor has the famous prawn mee. Lor Mee is on the second floor tuck in the middle of three stalls corner. It has a few endorsements prominently displayed. There were two curry mee stalls. I did not have a chance to try. Both have long queues during lunch time. My advice is go off-lunch at say 11am or 2pm. I want to go again to try the stalls there.
BL