Thursday, December 06, 2007

Wondering what happened to Sze Li...

Sze Li is a young graduate who start on her career a couple of years back. She is into jogging into Shape (pun intended). She was the first to visit my blog and drop a comment. I think because of her I keep writing and writing. Along the way, Dan Brown's lawsuit help me to understand writing is a discipline. Writers write every day. It is the same as going to work in the office or factory.

Sze Li wrote long articles and she writes well. She is an engineering graduate who tried her hands in marketing and on food!! My favourite product. Now she is teaching and has less time to blog. However she is onto design and take many photos of interesting works. The link to her blog "Design News" under the caption "Interesting Blogs" on the right of this blog. Sze Li is an idealist and does volunteer work with old folks home.

No comments: