Friday, December 28, 2007

The Paper Chase

Finally, finally! I bought the movie. I went to HMV a couple of years ago to check if they have the TV series The Paper Chase and they do not. However, they have the movie. I did not buy then as I have seen the movie before and I felt the TV series is better. HMV close down the store in Orchard and I kind of regret not purchasing the movie.

Before Christmas, I walk kind of roaming the malls and in the HMV in the underground link between Raffles City and Suntec, I saw a boxset on Miracles on 34th Street. I was tempted but did not buy as we were just passing through. I thought about it and decided I like to get the copy as it as additional commentary on the movie. I find Miracles on 34th Street moving story and enjoys watching it every Christmas. I have the video tape in NTSC or North American standards. I was busy with the home maintenance and repair, kids' activities. Finally, today I managed to go to HMV again but the boxsets are all sold out. Then I found The Paper Chase movie. I decided to buy it so I do not regret not purchasing this movie. I am now watching this movie at 12:44am.

Yes, I am enjoying this movie right now. Students in Harvard Law School, competitive, tough, even ruthless. I like the academic environment. NO! I love the academic world!

No comments: