Wednesday, December 26, 2007

National Treasure - The book of Secrets

B1 is interested in watching movies. Finally, I decided to go and watch National Treasure Part II by Nicholas Cage. We went to Cathay and the movie was screen on the Main Theatre. The storyline is interesting and a couple of new characters were introduced. I like Ben's (Nicholas) mother. It is interesting dialogue and dynamic between the separated or divorce couple. The book of Secrets has a conspiracy theory. Treasure hunt must have bad characters who provide the high speed car chase and narrow escapes. We were keep on the edge. Although my bladder was overflowing due the extra large combo drinks, I was determined to finish the movie without going for a pee break.

I will give this movie a rating of 4 and half popcorns.

No comments: