Sunday, December 02, 2007

My Mum, Her Mum

Yesterday, we went out with my mum. This morning on our way to brunch we met Her mum and dad rather my mother-in-law and father-in-law. I was hungry for ribs and so decided that we either go to New York New York in AMK Hub or Cafe Cartel. She did not like Cafe Cartel. So we go to NY NY. My in-laws were just outside NTUC and our paths crossed. In fact my wife squeal out like a teenager and I was wondering what happened...then I saw them. Daughters are funny and very filial. Somehow they have plenty to talk to their parents and over trivials and many not important things. It is real quantity time. I really wish I have a daughter everytime. Anyway, I got tired for waiting and decided to head to NY NY to get a table.

We invited our boys' grandparents but they declined saying they have something else to do. My wife was insistent. She check with the waiter to make sure they can serve vegetarian food. Once he confirmed, she convinced her parents to have the meal with us. We ordered a vegetarian pasta and pizza for them. I had my favorite which is ribs as usual with a latte. I ordered a cappucino for my father-in-law and my mother-in-law had orange juice. They enjoyed the pasta very much and my boys help themselves to the vegetarian pizza especially B3.

After lunch, we part ways and my wife is estatic and tell me her parents is very happy. We had a wonderful time as a family. I feel the warm glow inside me to have some quality time with my mum, her mum and dad in two days.

No comments: