Friday, November 02, 2007

Global Warming

I believe in global warming. I believe all the human activities is causing our weather pattern to change. There are people who do not believe in global warming and who feel that the changes are part of the natural weather patterns of the earth. I was reading an article who claim that global warming is blame of rivers and lakes drying up when the increase in temperature is 0.5 celcius. This writer feel that 0.5 degree is neglible and within the range of historical changes pre-dating human civilisation.

I think the writer is deluding himself. With the amount of energy consumes by the population in the world today and the destruction of habitats on land and in the sea, I have serious doubt human has nothing to do with our current unstable and more violent weather. Earthquakes are more frequent too.

We should all do our part to reduce, reuse and recycle and become environmentally friendly citzens of the world.

No comments: