Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Conversation with Inflight Supervisor

On the way to Shanghai, I take a stretch break at the emergency exit. The crews were extremely busy. The Inflight Supervisor was helping the crews and when he saw me, he stopped to chat with me. He is quite young in his early forties by my estimate.

He has similar stories that Boh Tong shares. He serves his former colleagues in first class. According to him, stewardess with a few years know how to make themselves look really good and carry themselves well. They marry to rich husbands. He says he has serves a few of his ex-colleagues. One ex-stewardess because there is no first class from Brisbane to Singapore, she actually fly from Brisbane to Melbourne so that she can fly first class to Singapore with her baby.

2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

did he ask u who boh tong was? and did u tell him u have met BT? hehehe..
BT :)

Anonymous said...

Hiyaaa, BT. This is a young guy you know. So I do not mentioned you because I doubt he will know the super senior like you.
:)) BL
P.S. A very sweet Indonesian stewardess told me it is easier to work in Biz Class rather than E class.